The information contained on the following pages is directed only at persons who are "professional clients" for the purposes of the rules of the Financial Conduct Authority in the United Kingdom and should only be accessed by such persons. If you are in any doubt as to your classification, you should not proceed. By clicking here you confirm that you are a "professional client".
Our service proposition to financial intermediaries (IFAs) includes a team of regionally based Business Development Directors who work closely with their IFA partners to provide a personalised and individual service.
However, there are many firms that do not require this form of relationship and prefer a different approach. To meet this need we have our Adviser Support Team which is based in our offices in Cornhill and whose role is to provide telephone and email based support across our entire proposition.
How can our Advisory Support Team add value to your business?
• The effective liaison between you and your clients and our Investment Managers and Model Portfolio team
• We take time to understand your client requirements and help you implement the right investment solution for your client
• Provision of a high level of administrative support and access to guidance on regulatory matters e.g. MiFID II
• Effective communication on the investment markets, financial planning and tax updates
• Liaison between external platform providers and third party product providers
• Supporting your marketing initiatives and help with working alongside professional introducers
For further details please contact Hannah Modlock on 0203 207 8077 or email firstname.lastname@example.org